Following on from our recent talk the following may be of interest.
Find out more and help conserve the smooth snake by:
- Buying your copy of ARC’s children’s story book: https://www.arc-trust.org/shop/in-search-of-old-uncle-blue
- Reading about the project: arc-trust.org/snakes-in-the-heather
- Volunteering with ARC: arc-trust.org/volunteering-with-arc
- Becoming an ARC member: arc-trust.org/join
- Signing-up to ARC eNews: arc-trust.org/arc-enews
- Sponsoring the smooth snake: arc-trust.org/sponsor-smooth-snakes
- Following ARC on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedinand YouTube
How about this for a guided walk?
Event type: Guided walk of Parley Common Nature Reserve
- Date: Thursday 26th May
- Start time: 10:00am
- End time: 12:30 pm
- Meeting point details: Meeting at the Centre, Ferndown. Address: Barns Road, Ferndown, BH22 8XH. The Centre is a community centre adjacent to Parley Common and we will meet in the car park.
- What to bring: Stout footwear and trousers suitable for walking on ground that may be uneven at times; clothes appropriate for the weather conditions; sun cream; water and any snacks you may want!
- Contact number: Owain: 07388 948442. Please ring me if you are running late on the day.
This walk will be a slow paced walk stopping to look at features of the heathland habitat as we talk through it. Maximum 12 spaces.